All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this companion to Laurel Snyder s Bigger than a Bread Box, a leap back in time and an unlikely friendship change the future of one family forever. Annie wants to meet her grandmother. Molly wishes she had a friend. A little magic brings them together in an almost-impossible friendship. When Annie wakes up on her first morning at the Hotel Calvert, she s in for a big surprise. There s a girl named Molly in her bed who insists the year is 1937 and that this is her room! Annie s t sure what happened, but when she learns that Molly s never been outside the hotel, she kws it s time for an adventure. Magic, fortune-telling, some roller skates, a rescued kitten, and the best kind of friendship make up the unforgettable story of two girls destined to change each other s lives. Like Judy Blume before her, Laurel Snyder writes characters that feel like your best friend. Anne Ursu, author of The Real Boy
- Author BiographyLAUREL SNYDER is the author of many books for kids, including Penny Dreadful, Any Which Wall, and Up and Down the Scratchy Mountains. A native of Baltimore, she now resides happily in Atlanta with her husband, Chris, their two small sons, and a cat and dog who get along admirably because they are exactly the same size.
- Author(s)Laurel Snyder
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication14/02/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.