All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA mysterious stranger in outlandish Edwardian garb defaces a Pre-Raphaelite painting in the National Gallery. Then a guest at the exclusive Savoy Hotel is fatally bitten by a marshland snake. Over the next several days, an outbreak of increasingly bizarre crimes will hit London and, fittingly, come to the attention of the Peculiar Crimes Unit. Art vandalism, an exploding suspect, porgraphy, rat poison, Gilbert and Sullivan musicals, secret societies and t a single suspect in sight. The killer they re chasing has a dark history, a habit of staying hidden, and time itself on his side. Detectives May and Bryant are racing the clock and this time the bell may be tolling for them.
- Author BiographyChristopher Fowleris the acclaimed author of the award-winning Full Dark House and nine other Peculiar Crimes Unit mysteries: The Water Room, Seventy-Seven Clocks, Ten Second Staircase, White Corridor, The Victoria Vanishes, Bryant & May on the Loose, Bryant & May off the Rails, The Memory of Blood, and The Invisible Code. He lives in London, where he is at work on his next Peculiar Crimes Unit novel.
- Author(s)Christopher Fowler
- Date of Publication30/09/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitlePeculiar Crimes Unit Mysteries (Bantam Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight417 g
- Width160 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.02
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.52
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $14.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.