All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeventy Thousand Veils is an in depth guide to the topic of universal energy and helps readers forge a more meaningful connection with the world. It sheds light on dowsing crop circles, ley lines, holy relics, the occult, exorcism, and angels both good and evil and probes how all of these emit extraordinary energy frequencies that ultimately impact on mankind for better or for worse.
- Author BiographyClaire Porter has been an investigative journalist for the past 30 years and is one of Australia's leading dowsers.
- Author(s)Claire Porter
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $56.86Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.