All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.48
About this product
- DescriptionSeventy Times Seven: Stories and Thoughts about Christian Forgiving, is intended to help preachers and teachers explain the role of forgiveness in our lives. The book includes many stories about forgiveness, including some from recent news reports and some from classic sources. The book also includes theological studies of the topic from various perspectives. Additionally, the book includes a few sermons. Forgiving is a surprisingly complicated idea, and the reader will encounter various ways of understanding this concept. It is a book that clergy and lay teachers will find both practical and theoretical.
- Author BiographyThe author is a retired United Methodist minister with more than 30 years of preaching experience. He has also taught in colleges and a seminary. He brings a wide background to the subject of the book.
- Author(s)Richard E Davies
- Date of Publication02/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.