All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionIn the seventy years since 1931, various organizations large and small, including several semi-private ones, have issued or re-issued various original 78 rpm recordings from original metal plates. No comprehensive listing of these has ever before appeared; this is the first, and gathers together all the various information of ongoing interest. This is a most important addition to the record-collecting bibliography.
- Author BiographyTom Peel contributes regularly to The Record Collector and does research at the National Sound Archive. In addition, he is a Trustee of the Carl Rosa Opera Company. John Stratton has contributed articles on singing to The Record Collector, Opera Quarterly, and the British Institute of Recorded Sound. For twenty-five years he was a teacher of philosophy at Ryerson Polytechnic University.
- PublisherDundurn Group Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintDundurn Group Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/02/2015
- Content Note32
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJohn Stratton,Tom Peel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.