All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSew Dolled Up is a crafter's delight. With over 75 contemporary projects, you'll have hours of fun creating an entire set! Learn how to make adorable small dolls, perfect for a dollhouse, and all the outfits and accessories that go along with them. Every project is made from inexpensive, cut felt and uses easy, hand-sewing techniques that are clearly illustrated in step-by-step instructions. Each of the patterns for the dolls and clothes are provided in the book and most are fully customizable! It's so easy to make hundreds of modern and fashionable dolls from scratch and with love. Not only fun to make, but fun to play with, these dolls will provide hours of endless imaginitve doll-house play or can be used as decorative ornaments or sweet gifts.
- Author BiographyEstablished in 1972, BOUTIQUE SHA is a leading publisher in Japan of all things crafts and hobbies.
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBeverly
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Publishing International, US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.