Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionSew! is a treasure trove of simple projects all made using Cath Kidston's popular printed fabrics. Reflecting her love of vintage-style patterns, the fabrics feature fresh colors in delightful and unexpected combinations. There are 43 fun and useful projects, all shown in stunning, close-up photographs complete with full-size pattern and on an enclosed sheet for each project, step-by-step instructions and templates.Some of the projects included are: -a patchwork knitting bag-a child's apron complete with handy pocket-a useful inside-out tote that expands for extra bulk-a mix-and-match bird mobile for a child-a practical zippered knitting needle case-a charming quilted purse-an amusing airplane blanketand much more!All the techniques are clearly explained in an introductory wealth of fantastic ideas and tips for variations, allowing you to customize the basic designs are you wish!
- Author BiographyCATH KIDSTON is known for her vintage-inspired, cheerful printed fabrics. Since 1993 when she opened a tiny shop in London's Holland Park, Kidston's clever, witty re-working of traditional English country house style led to her cult success. Her company has expanded steadily in recent years to include an extensive range of stationery products and housewares as well as fashion and accessories. Currently there are more than 30 shops worldwide and her successful mail order business continues to grow. Cath Kidston, Ltd. is considered one of the most influential and original design companies to emerge from the U.K. in recent years. Cath is also the author of Make!: Over 40 Fantastic Projects with 16 Exclusive Designs.
- Author(s)Cath Kidston
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight717 g
- Width216 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Photographer(s)Pia Tryde
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.