All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSew Fab is a style and sewing workbook for any girl aged 8-13 who loves fashion. It will teach you t just to sew, but how to wear your creations with flair. Start by finding your style tribe, learning to accessorize, identifying the best colours for you and more. Now get ready to sew. Make yourself a mini studio, stock your sewing basket and try out some hand stitching. Finally, make some Art to Wear. There's a mix of easy step-by-step projects to sew by hand or using simple machining, from a hair bow to a little black dress (but in the colour that suits you best!). Packed with gorgeous illustrations, step-by-step project s, tips and fun activities, you will be creating unique clothes and accessories in time.
- Author BiographyLesley Ware is a teaching artist, style blogger and designer living in Brooklyn, New York. She runs popular sewing and crafting workshops for girls and in 2008 she started a blog, thecreativecookie.com, which quickly became a destination for a behind-the-scenes look at fashion in New York City.
- Author(s)Lesley Ware
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication19/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note158 colour illustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width211 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.