All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStuart Hillard reached the semi-final of BBC2's GREAT BRITISH SEWING BEE, bringing a fantastic sense of invention, passion, creativity and style to all things fabric. Stuart's first love is sewing for the home - transforming everything from tablecloths, cushions and curtains to garden chairs and quilts. He is an enthusiastic home sewer and teacher and his mission is to make sewing for the home accessible and aspirational, and his message is clear: sewing is for everyone. He introduces the vice sewer to the basic skills, kit and trimmings and also endeavours to teach even the most experienced sewer a new range of techniques. Ranging from the super-easy, -sew projects for those who are enthusiastic about fabric but are under-confident, to gorgeous quilts that take a few basic sewing skills, Stuart's brilliant designs and simple-to-follow approach will help everyone to sew for their own home, their own way.
- Author BiographyStuart Hillard was a professional sewer and quilter for over 15 years before becoming a popular contestant on the BBC's GREAT BRITISH SEWING BEE; he teaches sewing workshops and hosts retreats, as well as making personal appearances, guest presenting on TV and giving interviews for magazines and radio shows. Stuart blogs at www.sew.co.uk and has his own column in POPULAR PATCHWORK and ESSENTIALS magazines.
- Author(s)Stuart Hillard
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWeidenfeld & Nicolson
- Content NoteFully integrated
- Weight1136 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.