All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $34.61Free postage
- AU $38.50Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionWith her choose-your-own-adventure approach to sewing, Tanya Whelan offers an invaluable collection of patterns that empowers sewers to become designers. The trick is a set of patterns for 6 skirts and 8 bodices that line up perfectly at the waist, plus an additional 4 sleeve styles and 4 necklines. Tanya gives readers clear instructions and easy-to-follow step-by-step diagrams that allow them to use the enclosed pattern pieces to create up to 219 fitted dresses, including simple strapless designs, sheaths, and halter gowns. The book covers basic dress construction and altering techniques for women of all shapes and sizes.
- Author BiographyTANYA WHELAN is well known for her fresh, vintage-modern style. Her bestselling fabrics and sewing patterns are produced internationally by Free Spirit Fabrics, a subsidiary of Coats and Clark. Her work is featured frequently in magazines, including Martha Stewart Living, Romantic Homes, Quilts and More, and Sew News, as well as on Decor8, Sew Mama Sew, True Up, and Craftzine.
- Author(s)Tanya Whelan
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication09/07/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Craft
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width213 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.