All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionAll the projects involve adults and children working together and are also suitable for people who have absolutely sewing experience. These projects can easily be made in a single afteron and because they are wholly hand-sewn sewing machine is required. These projects allow parents and children to learn the techniques of hand-sewing together but they also provide them with an opportunity to nurture their creativity. Sew Together Grow Together is divided into four chapters. In order to assist first-time sewers the projects within each chapter have been ordered so that the easiest projects come first. In addition, the projects contained in the final chapter of the book are generally more complex and challenging than the earlier projects.
- Author BiographyTrixi Symonds lives in Sydney, Australia. She has been teaching sewing and craft for over two decades. She blogs at colouredbuttons.com
- Author(s)Trixi Symonds
- PublisherTrixi Symonds
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationSydney, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintTrixi Symonds
- Content Notecolour throughout
- Width216 mm
- Height218 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.