All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover how easy it is to get your stitch on! Transform simple sewing projects into adorable embroidered toys, accessories and home decor items--all in lovely, quirky Penguin & Fish style! With the author's simple sewing and stitching techniques--and your needle, hoop and floss--you'll have all the tools you need to create more than 20 delightful sewing projects. Bonus: Includes iron-on transfer sheet with more than 20 unique designs!
- Author BiographyAlyssa Thomas is the owner and designer of Penguin & Fish, a manufacturer of hand embroidery patterns, kits and plush, available through Etsy and independent fabric and children's stores. Penguin & Fish has been featured in magazines including Canadian Family, Better Homes and Gardens, Stuffed and Small and The Storque, Etsy's blog. Alyssa recently released her first fabric collection, Safari Sweet, through Clothworks Textiles, and self-published her first children's book No Monster Here.
- Author(s)Alyssa Thomas
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrause Publications
- Content Notecolour illustrations, black & white line drawings, colour line drawings
- Weight490 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.