All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFew people learn to sew from their mothers anymore but many would love to master this rewarding and enjoyable skill. Sewing Basics is the ultimate bible for sewing at home, making sewing accessible for all. Covering fabrics, sewing machines, hand sewing, fitting, finishing, trouble-shooting and more, it will soon have you approaching a needle and thread with confidence. Both for beginners learning how to hem and for more experienced sewers who need help dealing with difficult fabrics, Sewing Basics an invaluable reference to keep on the bookshelf for many years to come.
- Author BiographySandra has tertiary qualifications in Fashion, Theatre Costume and Theatre Crafts and now enjoys the colourful, gypsy-like career of a freelance costume maker, working on various projects in theatre, film, events and making couture bridalwear. Sandra has a passion for beautifully crafted costumes, creative ventures of all sorts, and vintage clothing and collectables.
- Author(s)Sandra Bardwell
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Content Note300 colour illustrations
- Width212 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.