All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $34.04Free postage
- AU $35.71Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionHappiness sells! inspired to succeed at just one thing, the author vowed to sew all of her daughter's clothes (and most of her own) for one year. This is the story of that year and how doing one thing right inspired her to cultivate many happy habits. Faced with chronic illness and unemployment, Sanae lshida decided to take stock of her life and rediscover her passion for sewing. This is a seasonal book consists of 20 simple sewing projects plus variations (including Japanese-inspired home goods, children's and women's clothing), stitched together with charming and relatable personal stories about how sewing brought her profound happiness. Part 1 includes the incredibly moving essays as well as a look-book of photos of the projects, and Part 2 includes all the instructions with detailed illustrations. The book is 30% memoir and 70% practical sewing projects.
- Author BiographySanae lshida writes, sews, draws and takes photos almost every day. She lives with her husband and daughter in Seattle, WA. Both she and her daughter have too many handmade clothes.
- Author(s)Sanae Ishida
- PublisherSasquatch Books
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationSeattle, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSasquatch Books
- Content Notefull colour illustrations, photographs
- Weight590 g
- Width184 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.