All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionIn Sewing for all Seasons, author Susan Beal offers twenty-four beautiful projects imbued with the colours, textures and moods of each season. Readers will enjoy stitching a bright gardening apron to welcome spring, a colourful picnic quilt for summer, a cosy patchwork throw for autumn, soft woolen slippers for those chilly winter nights and much more. With how-to illustrations, helpful templates, tons of colour and lush photography, this book will leap off shelves and keep crafters inspired all year long.
- Author BiographySusan Beal writes for CRAFT, Stitch, ReadyMade, CraftStylish and iVillage.com, and is the founder of westcoastcrafty.com. She is the author of World of Geekcraft and has contributed to Handmade Nation, Applique Your Way and Adventures in Vintage Craft. She is the president of her local quilt guild, teaches crafts at Maker Faire and the Pacific Northwest College of Art.
- Author(s)Susan Beal
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Noteb&w how-to illustrations throughout, 40 photographs
- Weight635 g
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.