All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $23.50Free postage
- AU $28.13Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionSew cute and original clothes for your little angel with this easy-to-follow DIY sewing book. Yoshiko Tsukiori's sewing books provide elegant casual designs for women and children and have made her one of the most popular names in the sew it yourself craze. In Sewing for Your Girls, Tsukiori has done it again, creating eight adorable and endlessly versatile new patterns for clothes that will delight every mother's budget and suit every little girl's personal style and body type. Tsukiori provides easy to follow instructions (in English) and shares the basic techniques for creating all the classic elements of little girls' clothes. Today's emerging legions of DIY mothers will discover how to make: A round collared shirt or tunicA classic smocked sundressOveralls with plenty of pocket roomDraw-string pants that fit beautifullyA shawl-collared dress or topA gathered neckline shirt, tunic, or dressA pretty dress with shoulder rufflesA raglan top or dressAdd ruffles or bows, add tiers or pockets, add sleeves or go sleeveless each of these garments can be embellished in endless variations to create literally hundreds of different styles. Tsukiori also guides readers on how to select carefree, pretty, and inexpensive fabrics that girls will love to wear every day! Imagination and creativity are the keys to dressing girls stylishly on a budget, and Sewing for Your Girls makes it easy to mix and match the basic components so that each piece is as unique as it is beautiful.
- Author BiographyYoshiko Tsukiori is a popular designer whose books include the Stylish Dress series and Girls' Style, among others. A graduate of the Bunka Fashion Institute, her books are widely featured on sewing blogs all over the world.
- Author(s)Yoshiko Tsukiori
- PublisherTuttle Shokai Inc
- Date of Publication10/04/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationKanagawa
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintTuttle Shokai Inc
- Content Note64 pages of photos, 20 pages of diagrams
- Weight408 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.