All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $12.70Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.52
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.50
About this product
- DescriptionStar Hewitt has a secret. She wants it tucked aside with the other remnants of her childhood, but some secrets refuse to be forgotten. And it isn't the only one. Fear dwells in the Hewitt household since Star's brother came home from the war. As James battles an unseen enemy, her family hides the wounds from their small community. One brisk day in 1947, the secrets collide. Fifteen year old Star flees her home and finds herself locked within ather - Westfield Estate, the home for the insane. Truth will unlock the doors. But how can she betray her brother? To what lengths must she go to save him, and to save herself? The kt securing her to sanity won't hold indefinitely. As You Sew, so Shall You Reap is embroidered on linen and tacked to the church wall where the women gather to mend garments for Westfield Estate. For Star, the stitched proverb is a prediction. She is sewing for herself.
- Author BiographyRachel S. Neal lives under the big sky of Montana with her husband and as many plants as she can keep the deer from devouring. She keeps her hands and mind busy in a variety of activities, always seeking to please the One who makes it all possible.
- Author(s)Rachel S Neal
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.