Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionRE-ISSUE Sewing In No Time sets out 50 simple step-by-step projects using thing more than the most basic of sewing skills. Cosy and colourful scatter cushions, stylish curtains and blinds, elegant table linen, handy storage bags and baskets, a comfy cushion for a garden bench and even a funky play tent for the kids to run riot in: these are just a few of the ideas that Emma Hardy has designed using readily available fabrics and trims. Illustrated throughout using specially commissioned photographs and easy-to-follow step-by-step diagrams, Sewing In No Time is the perfect book for people who are big on ideas but short of time. Whether your home is a traditional country cottage or a modern warehouse-style apartment, you're sure to find plenty of ideas to inspire you.
- Author BiographyEmma Hardy is a stylist and designer who has worked on various lifestyle and interiors magazines, including Country Homes and Interiors and Marie Claire. Her previous books include My First Sewing Machine Book, Sewing in No Time, Quilting in No Time, Green Crafts for Children and Sewing for Children.
- Author(s)Emma Hardy
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note475 colour illustrations
- Weight692 g
- Width208 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.