All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe contributors to this book have drawn on different mentors to provide a framework for understanding the sexual problems of the couples they see, and to inform the work they do. But whether Freud, Jung, Klein or Bowlby has been the progenitor of their own particular therapeutic narrative, the spirit of enquiry and curiosity is evident in their approach. This has created space to explore the dimensions of sex, love, hate and power in ways that allow the facts of life to emerge and be discovered as something unique and authentic to each couple. It has also created a platform from which new understandings may emerge to inform practice in the future.
- Author BiographyChristopher Clulow, PhD, is a Senior Fellow of the Tavistock Centre for Couple Relationships, London, where he works as a visiting lecturer and researcher. He has published extensively on marriage, partnerships, parenthood and couple psychotherapy, most recently from an attachment perspective. He has a long history of contributing to thinking about the processes involved in ending relationships, and his most recent work has involved heading up a project identifying competences for treating depression through couple therapy under the Department of Health's Improving Access to Psychological Therapies initiative. He has also recently consulted to and evaluated interventions provided by a mental health agency to reduce depression in parents of young children. He is a founding member and past Deputy Chair of the British Society of Couple Psychotherapists and Counsellors and a member of the editorial board for the journal 'Couple and Family Psychoanalysis'.
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication19/03/2009
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleThe Library of Couple and Family Psychoanalysis
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byChristopher Clulow
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.