All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionIn Sex Esteem, we decode the five threats to healthy relationships and share personal stories and strategies to survive each threat. It is our hope that this book will empower you to love-or love again-fearlessly.
- Author BiographyHelen Goldberg and Amy Loeb are healthy relationship advocates. For as long as they can remember, Helen and Amy have been in challenging relationships that tested their strength on every level, yet they always found space in her lives to love and teach others to love as well.
- Author(s)Amy Loeb,Helen Goldberg
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.