All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpice up your sex life with this fun and sexy guide to the world of fantasy and role-play. Sex Games takes you on a journey to explore how you can increase your pleasure with an array of games, toys, props, scenarios and the sheer power of your imagination. Starting with some simple tips and techniques to help fuel your fantasies and put them into practice, this raunchy guide then leads you through to the more adventurous stuff. No matter what your deepest desire or naughtiest kink is, Sex Games provides the inspiration for a passionate and fulfilling sex life. Go ahead and enjoy...
- Author BiographyJo Hemmings is a behavioural psychologist and relationship coach, writing for magazines including Marie Claire, Men's Health and Cosmopolitan. She also has weekly columns on body language in More! and New! magazines. She writes regularly for the national press, including The Sunday Mirror, The Daily Telegraph and The Daily Star. She has appeared on a number of TV shows, including regular appearances on This Morning and BBC and Sky news. She was the Big Brother Behavioural Psychologist from 2008 to 2010. She also runs her own company: www.datingcoaches.co.uk.
- Author(s)Jo Hemmings
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication06/01/2011
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight197 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.