All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionWe all kw what we're doing when the lights go out, but what about other Americans? Sure, your friends might brag about what they did, but most likely it's all lies to make them look good. In this book, t only will you find out what's really going on, but you'll find it from reputable sources. The Sex Habits of Americans is a sizzling collection of surveys from Playboy , Trojan , and Men's Health that let you kw what the truth is and what people want you to believe. These facts are what Americans think and feel about sex, including: more men than women turn down sex because of stress; men are more willing to wait until marriage before copulating than women; 64 per cent of Americans have sex at least once a week; missionary is the preferred position (go figure); and, many more! We all love reading these surveys in newspapers and magazines, but w you get them all in this one book, for you to enjoy alone, with a loved one, or with a group of friends. This book will never get dull and will heat up anyone who reads it.
- Author BiographyAmy Winter has been studying the sexual habits of Americans for over ten years. She currently studies sexual behavior and the affects that it has on relationships in America today. She lives in Reno, Nevada.
- Author(s)Amy Winter
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width138 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.