All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $60.93Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $23.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume argues that deviance is a central process in contemporary American religion. It explores ways in which definitions of deviance are negotiated between religious groups and the surrounding culture.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication31/08/1995
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleReligion & the Social Order S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight577 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Volume editorMarion S. Goldman,Mary Jo Neitz
- Series Edited byDavid G. Bromley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.