All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionWhen did your sexual experiences start? Are you having more virtual sex than real sex? Can you have too much or t eugh sex? What exactly is 'rmal'? Bestselling author and leading sex therapist, Pamela Stephenson-Conlly takes us on an eye-opening journey to explode the myths and answer the embarrassing questions we've always wanted to ask about sex and our insatiable appetite for it. Drawing on hundreds of intimate interviews with ordinary people of all ages, appetites and backgrounds, Stephenson-Conlly reveals how the ever-present sexual force in each of us evolves throughout our lives, from our first months in the womb up right until our nineties and beyond. She also shows that there is such thing as 'rmal' and that anything goes when it comes to sex as long as it is safe, sane and consensual. The result is an intimate portrait of our sexual selves that dispels the myths, guilt and mystery surrounding sex and our sexual urges. Hugely informative, always entertaining and at times shocking, this is arguably one of the most enlightening books on sex ever published.
- Author BiographyDr Pamela Stephenson-Connolly is a sexologist and clinical psychologist who has been a psychotherapist for nearly 20 years. She established a psychotherapy practice in Beverly Hills in 1994, where she specialised in sex therapy. As Adjunct Professor at the California Graduate Institute, she taught Human Sexuality and Sex Therapy to psychology students for five years. The bestselling author of her husband Billy Connolly's biography, Billy, and a guide to overcoming mental disorders, Head Case, Pamela Stephenson-Connolly lives with her family in New York. She also writes a weekly 'Sexual Healing' column for The Guardian and was one of the star performers on BBC's Strictly Come Dancing in 2010.
- Author(s)Dr. Pamela Stephenson Connolly
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight612 g
- Width149 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.