All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a welcome new addition to the need-to-kw bookshelf. According to the National Survey of Sexual Attitudes and Lifestyles, half of all UK teenagers have their first sexual experience by the time they're 14, but most are lacking in the kwledge and information that would allow them to navigate safely this exciting part of their lives. With a really accessible text for teenagers upwards, Sex & Lovers, asks and answers masses of questions in an honest, straightforward and entirely open manner. Specially commissioned photographs are honest and authentic and the opposite of the voyeuristic images purveyed by porgraphy.
- Author BiographyAnn-Marlene Henning (b.1964, Denmark) studied neuro-psychology and sexology. She has worked in her own therapy practice for 20-years and in 2013 presented a TV documentary series on sex education. Tina Bremer-Olszewski (b.1973, Germany) is a freelance journalist who works with teenagers in her spare time. Photographer Heji Shin was born in South Korea, 1976.
- Author(s)Anne-Marlene Henning,Tina Bremmer-Olszewski
- PublisherCameron & Hollis
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationMoffat
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCameron & Hollis
- Content Note80 colour & b&w photographs & graphics
- Width166 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.