All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere really is... clean way to say this, so here goes: for as long as I can remember I have always loved animals, sex and music, especially percussion. In fact, I have been told I jerk harder than Seinfelds Elaine Benes when Im shaking my booty to a decent beat. Anyway, it is therefore surprise that I steered my career into working with sharks and other marine animals, while keeping a private side business selling seductive lingerie and a few other toys -- of the adult nature -- and also occasionally playing my drums with friends. Its t easy to explain how did this all come to be. There really was master plan at the onset and I certainly did t imagine I would be doing half of the stuff I did over the years back in the days I was thinking about my future.
- Author BiographyJoao Pedro Santos Correia was born in 1972 and is a raconteur with a Ph.D. in marine biology, who has been focusing his academic research on shark fisheries and conservation. A featured TEDx speaker, he began his career in Bimini, studying lemon shark behaviour, then became curator of sharks at the Lisbon Zoo (a very pompous title, considering he did little more than clean their poo), researched deep-sea shark growth, and then joined the Oceanario de Lisboa, where he had become Head Diver and Curator of Collections. In 2006 he founded his own collections firm, Flying Sharks and as a college professor at ESTM, he teaches future marine biologists. He also started an online lingerie business (Alalunga Lingerie) back in 1998 with his first wife, and their Facebook page offers delightful discounts. Apparently he ships worldwide too, and he never shamelessly takes every opportunity to advertise his business -- EVER!
- Author(s)Joao Pedro Santos Correia
- PublisherChiado Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLisbon
- Country of PublicationPortugal
- ImprintChiado Publishing
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.