All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSex is one of the most important aspects of human life, and this book has been developed to provide an accessible, easy-to-use manual that will give absolute confidence and assurance, to answer all those questions you have had on your mind but have lacked the opportunity or boldness to ask. It is designed to help all potential lovers to overcome any anxieties, to understand what stimulates partners, and to attain the fulfilment of pleasure in loving relationships enhanced by the excitement and erotic enjoyment of physical sensation. With chapters on the excitement of flirting and the joy of massage, as well as detailed descriptions of sexual positions, this book will accompany you through a sexual journey of pleasure from the first buzz of attraction to the full exploration of a long-term relationship. Sensitively photographed throughout, this authoritative book puts the sensuality back into sex.
- Author BiographyJudy Bastyra is an accomplished author. She co-wrote Love Bites, with sex therapist Sandra Alexander, a book critically acclaimed for its sensitive treatment of the subject of sex and food.
- Author(s)Judy Bastyra
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication03/06/2015
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight658 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.85
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.