All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKaren Lebacqz and Ronald Barton examine the gift of sexuality in relation to the parish and the dynamics of sexual desire and temptation. Included in this book are the expreiences of a pastor who did t set appropriate limits; explainations of how the pastoral role affects sexual contact between pastor and parishioner; suggestions for a framework of ethical analysis; an examination of questions for women in ministry, single pastors, and pastors who are gay, lesbian, or bisexual; and a review of ethical issues related to persons who carry responsibilities for the structures of ministerial practice.
- Author BiographyKaren Lebacqz is Robert Gordon Sproul Professor Emeritus of Theological Ethics at the Pacific School of Religion in Berkeley, California. Ronald G. Barton is a former Associate Conference Minister in the Northern California Conference of the United Church of Christ in San Francisco, California.
- Author(s)Karen Lebacqz,Ronald G. Barton
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight16 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine364 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.