Sex in the Pews: An Expose on the Hidden Sex Culture in the Church by Jonathan K Sanders (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.03Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWeaving in his personal experiences, real-life lessons, and going against the grain of traditional preachers, author and Pastor Jonathan K. Sanders in his latest book, Sex in the Pews, has put on paper what most just talk about at the restaurant after church. In his book, Sex in the Pews: An expose on the hidden sex culture in the church, Sanders pulls the cover off of sex, adultery, child sex abuse, hidden agendas, the gay church agenda, marriage cover ups, and other indiscretions in the church that most pastors shy away from discussing. Pedophiles, molesters, adulterers, hoes, and freaks-as Sanders describes in his book, are all present in the church. After being a minister for 23 years and traveling nationally and internationally for 17 of those years, he says he has seen and heard it all. With a pen in his hand and boldness in his heart, Pastor Sanders leads you through the pages of this book and shares things that will embarrass you, enlighten you, and finally empower you! After reading this book, you will learn: Proof that God's power can turn a victim into a victor; How to apply the gift of discernment to shield you and yours from falling prey; and Spiritual points to help the believer t live bound because of his or her past.
- Author BiographyJonathan K. Sanders is the Pastor of the Victory Deliverance Church in Columbus Ohio. He also is the founder of Victorious Living Ministries and overseer of the International Evangelistic department for the Victory Deliverance Church, Inc. His evangelism spans the United States, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Guyana, and Canada. An international preacher and motivational speaker, Sanders' profound yet practical delivery of the Word has transformed the lives of thousands. Sanders obtained a bachelor's degree in theology from Lighthouse Christian College in Beebe, Arkansas. He has also received a bachelors of science in psychology from the University of Phoenix. He is now pursuing his master's degree in counseling. He has two sons who attend college in Florida.
- Author(s)Jonathan K Sanders
- PublisherJonathan Sanders
- Date of Publication15/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJonathan Sanders
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.