Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionYears ago the split between procreative sex and sex for pleasure were rules governing people s lives. This day in age, everything has changed. Psychoanalysis and various psychological theories have caused, for the good of all, an earthquake that determines these rigid concepts. The tendency to interpret and group emerging behaviors as outside the rm has led to create categories and restrictions. In this framework of encyclopedic kwledge, readers dig into the history of human sexuality and how it has changed in recent years.
- Author BiographyWalter Ghedin is a psychiatrist and a professor at various schools and also trained in clinical sexology. He is the author of many titles on sexuality and psychology such as Tipos en la cama, Las enfermedades mentales, Tipos de huyen, among others.
- Author(s)Walter Ghedin
- PublisherEdiciones Lea
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEdiciones Lea
- Weight440 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.