All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the methodologies and insights of queer theory, narrative theory and analytic philosophy, Sexual Deceit helps us to understand the issues of passing and to evaluate it from a moral point of view. Noting the importance of time and place in discussing this issue, Kelby Harrison combines the insights, key concepts, and important arguments in both traditional philosophy and queer theory in developing an ethical theory called Gayness as Practical Identity.
- Author BiographyKelby Harrison has a Ph.D. in philosophical ethics, gender and sexuality from Northwestern University. From 2010 to 2012 she was the social ethics post-doctoral fellow at Union Theological Seminary. She is the co-editor of Passing/Out: Sexual Identity Veiled and Revealed, an intergenerational, interdisciplinary, and intersubjective anthology on issues of sexual identity closeting and revelation.
- Author(s)Dr. Kelby Harrison
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight481 g
- Width159 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.