Sexual Harassment: A Non-Adversarial Approach by Joan Kennedy Taylor (Paperback, 2001)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Sexual Harassment, Joan Kennedy Taylor questions establishment assumptions that women are, by definition, passive victims who require government help. She t only summarizes present law and policies but illustrates various n-governmental methods of countering expressive behavior that is offensive but t truly harassing, including a new feminist approach to company training programs.
- Author BiographyJoan Kennedy Taylor is the national coordinator of the Association of Libertarian Feminists, a founding member and present vice president of Feminists for Free Expression and author of Reclaiming the Mainstream: Individualist Feminism Rediscovered.
- Author(s)Joan Kennedy Taylor
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleA Cato Institute book
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight325 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.