All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSexual Offences: Law and Context presents the substantive law governing sexual offending in England and Wales in its socio-legal and historical context. It outlines the complexities of the Sexual Offences Act 2003, associated pieces of legislation and the common law offences in a clear, linear narrative. The book highlights and discusses key themes in the contemporary law including rape and consent, sexual offences against children, abuse of people with mental disorders, porgraphy offences, and prostitution. It offers a critical discussion of challenges for the law and potential ways forward for the future. Designed to be a comprehensive overview, Sexual Offences: Law and Context will be an invaluable resource for students of law and crimilogy taking courses on sexual offences or pursuing research in this area.
- Author BiographySamantha Pegg is a Senior Lecturer in Law at Nottingham Trent University, UK. Anne Davies is a Principal Lecturer in Law at Nottingham Trent University, UK.
- Author(s)Anne Davies,Samantha Pegg
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/03/2016
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.