All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrating behavioral, psychoanalytic, and biological perspectives into a unique multi-modal approach, the authors present a new diagstic and treatment methodology which is flexible eugh to account for individual variations in sexually perverse disorders. Alongside this methodology, they highlight the key issues concerning these disorders to provide the general practicing clinician with a practical guide for treating the sexually deviant patient.
- Author(s)Sheldon Travin
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/02/1993
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1050 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.