Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlyssa, Ahmad, Quan, and Tiffany are back in Sexual Suicide, the sequel to Somebody Else's Vows. With her marriage on the rocks, Alyssa realizes it is time to stop playing with fire and decide to whom her loyalties belong. She desperately wants to mend the wounds of her tattered vows with Quan, but the alluring temptation named Ahmad is one she can't seem to shake. When an unexpected run-in occurs secrets that have been hidden behind closed bedroom doors come tumbling out, forcing everyone to come clean...or sort of. Can Alyssa and Quan's marriage survive the mistakes of the past or is the truth eugh to sign and dry the ink on their divorce papers? An uncertain wife, a scorned husband, an envious lover, and someone who is determined to win by any means necessary, set the stage for a potential murder, and suicide in a way you have never imagined.
- Author BiographyNorlita Brown, a Detroit native, holds a BA in English from Georgia State University. She is the co-founder of Brown Essence, Inc., a small publishing company that has set out to put a realistic face on the problems in the African American community. With six authors and eight books within three years, they are hoping to become a household name in the literary industry. Brown is the co-author of Stages, a self-motivational book filled with inspirational words of wisdom; Saying Nothing, Writing Everything and The Minds' Chaotic Episodes, collections of poetry where the many emotions of life are captured. She has also released two novels, Somebody Else's Vows which poses the question of whether or not marriage vows come with a turn off valve for other attractions and its sequel Sexual Suicide which explores the consequences that come from not adhering to the turn off valve. In April, 2012, Brown has now unleashed her purpose as she has obediently released a work that God ordained. Destroying the Mask is a collection of short stories that explores the detriments parents often bring to their children through abuse and neglect. Brown has now penned her first short story to be included in an anthology brought together by Kendra Norman-Bellamy entitled, Love Said Not So with an expected release date of June 2012. With much to say, Brown plans to continue writing, with the hope that through her work readers may find something entertaining, enlightening or purposeful. It doesn't matter which, she admits as she believes her writing is much more than just words on paper. Brown served as the Vice-President and remains a founding member of the faith based writer's group, M-PACT (Motivated Pens and Creative Thoughts) founded and led by national best-selling author, Kendra Norman-Bellamy. She is also a member of the National Association of Professional Women. For more information on Norlita Brown and her products please visit, brownessence.com.
- Author(s)Norlita Brown
- PublisherBrown Essence, Incorporated
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrown Essence, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.41
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.01
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.