All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe book argues that a universally widespread virility currently prevents humans from realizing their sexualities, which are originally the feminine and the masculine. This obstacle may be traced back to Renaissance humanism, whose core intention is to take control over the so-called 'nature.
- Author BiographyLaurent Bibard is Professor at ESSEC Business School, Paris, where he was Dean for MBA Programs. He is now Head of the ESSEC chair on Complexity. His main researches concern political philosophy and genders. His book entitled La sagesse et le feminin (Wisdom and Femininity) will soon be published in Japan.
- Author(s)Laurent Bibard
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/09/2014
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRecovering Political Philosophy
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight294 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Translated byChristopher Edwards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.