All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionTwelve groundbreaking essays show the varied and complex ways in which ideas about sexuality, gender, and the body have shaped and been influenced by Russian literature, history, art, and philosophy from the medieval period to the present day.
- Author BiographyJane T. Costlow is Associate Professor of Russian at Bates College. Stephanie Sandler is Professor of Russian and of Women's and Gender Studies at Amherst College. Judith Vowles is an independent scholar.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1998
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Note9 half-tones
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJane T. Costlow,Judith Vowles,Stephanie Sandler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.