All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Hong Kong, to Italy, to Canada, to United States, Hidi Lee believes that matter where she works, she faces the same kind of person: the one that is confused and insecure of her own body.Having been a lingerie designer for 24 years, Lee believes this lack of confidence is due to the false body perception that is often implemented by the mass media. Lee argues against what she calls the old school sexy which she sees as prevalence of a curvy body or dressing provocatively. In Sexy with Boundaries: Discover the Art of being Sexy--Mentally, Physically and Professionally, she promotes what she labels Sexy in the New Millennium . Being sexy isn t just about skin-deep beauty. It s about aligning the physical beauty with inner qualities such as mind-set, happiness, self-love, sense of humor, and confidence to complete what is the true meaning of sexy, from the inside and out. Let her show you how.She believes that this one day is approaching us sooner than anybody thinks. Now is the time to speak for love, generosity, kindness, integrity, and peace. And her dream is contagious. Have you ever stood in front of your mirror and completely fall in love with what you see? Lee and her contributors join forces to inspire individuals to realize that sexy is size-blind, age-blind, beauty-blind, gender-blind, religious-blind. We are all sexy and beautiful in our own way. Her ultimate goal is to turn the once confused and insecure individual to receive massive success filled with confidence and sexiness.
- Author BiographyHidi Lee has been an international lingerie designer for 24 years, as you can imagine, her work environment is around the fitting room. She has the privilege of having an in-depth conversation with the fitting models while they are half naked, in their most vulnerable state of mind. She is amazed to realize that most of the women have an issue of self criticism. It is like they are blind-folded---that they cannot see the beauties lies within them. It inspired Lee to write her first book Almost Naked: Lingerie, Secret of the Guilty Pleasure. That book touches on how women feel about their sensuality and has fired up their relationships---whether it is a relationship between the reader and her partner, or the relationship between the reader and herself.Since then, Lee became a frequent speaker both online and offline. She is a popular guest on many online radio shows. Offline you can find her at different workshops, seminars, colleges, speakers' panels. Her vision is to have individuals recognize their inner beauty and magnify their outer beauty by her encouragement of positive self-image and dress-for-success through her design, books, speeches and diverse workshops.
- Author(s)Hidi Lee
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.