All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionBenjamin Law and Michelle Law, the long-suffering children of an Asian Mother, bring you the hilarious Sh*t Asian Mothers Say, featuring the wisdom of Asian Mothers the world over, from 'Eat every grain of rice, otherwise that's how many pimples your future spouse will have' to 'She's just jealous - and racist'. The book also includes quizzes ('Have You Failed Your Asian Mother?'), an interpretation guide to 'What your Asian Mother is really saying', Ten Asian Mother Commandments (Thou shalt t sleepover) and an Asian Mothers' Guide to Beauty (bad perms, colour, eyelids). With illustrations by Oslo Davis that bring the disapproving Asian Mother to life, this is the perfect gift for the Asian Mother in your life - or perhaps her children.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Law is the author of Gaysia and The Family Law. Michelle Law is a screenwriter who has worked on Slide, Flashforward, and the television adaptation of The Family Law. Her writing has appeared in Women of Letters, Destroying the Joint, Growing Up Asian in Australia, Griffith Review, Meanjin and Good Weekend.
- Author(s)Benjamin Law,Michelle Law
- PublisherBlack Inc.
- Date of Publication26/03/2014
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationMelbourne, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight102 g
- Width118 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Oslo Davis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.