All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf we truly understood the Heart of God... how differently would we esteem our own value? If His Heart was truly realized... how would it transform our view of others and the n-believing world? Through excerpts from her personal journal and scores of Biblical narratives, Author Pamela Uribe portrays the gentle and compassionate Heart of our perfectly loving Father, as well as His burning desire for an ever-deepening relationship with His immature, and truly imperfect, children. She also illustrates the ingredients necessary for authentic fellowship among believers, as well as the importance of gentleness, respect and genuine love in our ministry to a n-believing world.
- Author BiographyPamela Uribe enjoys loving, teaching, and being taught by, her two small children. Through day-to-day moments, she has discerned spiritual truths in the innocence of their immaturity. Pamela has also discovered the parallel of a mother's nurturing heart and our Father's Heart for us, His children.
- Author(s)Pamela Uribe
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Zarema Mamedova
- Photographer(s)Debbie Kilduff
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.