All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShadi Ghadirian is a prominent Iranian photographer whose work examines the lives of women in Iranian society. She uses parody, humor, and her great technical skill to explore the paradoxes of women s lives in Iran, where she continues to live and work. Her work also displays how photography can take on an important role in society while maintaining a high aesthetic quality. This exhibition catalogue, published on the occasion of the exhibition held at the Bibliotheque municipale de Lyon in cooperation with the Silk Road Gallery in Teheran, revolves around the theme of art and resistance. This is the first retrospective mograph to bring together her works and different series from over fifteen years of her career.
- Author BiographySylvie Aznavourian is in charge of the photographic collections at the Bibliotheque municipale de Lyon.
- PublisherSomogy Editions d'Art
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintSomogy Editions d'Art
- Content Note80 col & b/w photos
- Width246 mm
- Height280 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.