Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionNo one had time to think about what it was or how to react to it. With the energy of two million hydrogen bombs, the asteroid blasts through the atmosphere in a second-sweeping half the planet clean of all life. As a few lucky survivors stand in the darkness and look to the skies with gratitude for their lives, black sw starts falling and the great famine begins. It is 2012, and the world has changed forever. Shadow is a plains wolf who has always had food and shelter-all the things he needed to survive-until the great darkness arrived. The wolf is near death when a she-human happens upon him and frees him from his cage at the zoo. She and her dog Champ lead Shadow deep into the forest in a desperate attempt to survive. Eventually tragedy strikes, leaving Champ and Shadow alone. As Shadow and Champ venture high in the mountains, they discover a small wolf pack living on the carcasses buried under the soot-laden sw. As the sun returns and fresh buds form, Shadow must find acceptance within a new family.
- Author BiographyC. R. Penny is a professional musician, author of seventeen novels, and a recognized poet. He has enjoyed a varied career that includes roles as a driver, chef, boatshed proprietor, lobster fisherman, and literary critic. He currently lives in Perth, Australia, where he is working on his next book.
- Author(s)C. R. Penny
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication23/06/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight199 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.