All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn light of the current regulatory regime in China's banking sector, this book investigates the causes, key forms, potential risks and regulation of shadow banking in China. The first China-specific book of its kind, the author takes policy considerations into account whilst providing an analysis of the regulatory instruments tackling the systematic risks in its banking, as well as shadow banking sectors. Key shadow banking subsectors discussed include P2P lending, wealth management products, local government debts and the underground lending market. This book will be of interest to students and scholars in the legal field, as well as those from other disciplines including social science, business and finance. It will also be of use to lawyers, policymakers and regulators looking for practical solutions in tackling the issues facing a rising shadow banking sector today.
- Author BiographyShen Wei, Dean and Professor of Law, Shandong University Law School, China
- Author(s)Shen Wei
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication29/07/2016
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width244 mm
- Height169 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.