All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt was in the early month of Spring when the old humpback trunk of O.Z. Diggs, the original Wizard of Oz was opened by his great grandson, Jamie Diggs, revealing a magical heritage lurking within. Following in the footsteps of his great grandfather, a young boy named Jamie pursued the ways of magic and soon found himself transported to the magical Land of Oz where, alongside Dorothy, he faced his greatest fears and the fearsome Army of Trees in defense of the Tin Woodman. Now the young magician is called to return to the Land of Oz to take his place as the new Royal Magician of Princess Ozma; Ruler and Sovereign of Oz.
- Author BiographyI am a father of 5 children and 12 grandchildren and happily married to my wife for 26 years and counting. My background covers nearly 26 years in children's education, curriculum development and implementation, including experience working for the world's largest children's museum; The Children's Museum of Indianapolis. I have written and produced 8 planetarium programs, all of which were aimed at the 8-12 year old market. I am recognized by NASA as a leading developer of web-based educational games http: //www.childrensmuseum.org/cosmicquest/index.htm In addition, I am involved in the DiscoverHover program, which is an educational program developing and utilizing hovercraft in a unique and fun way http: //www.discoverhover.org/infoinstructors/curricula.html Although the Royal Magician of Oz trilogy is my first experience at writing children's books, my writing experience also includes newsprint, radio and television copy, curriculum development and numerous journal publications in the science and education field http: //www.discoverhover.org/infoinstructors/standards.htm http: //www.casi.ca/canadianaircushiontechnologysociety.
- Author(s)James C Wallace
- PublisherScientia Est Vox Press
- Date of Publication29/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScientia Est Vox Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.