Shadow Lane Volume 9: The History of Hugo Sands and Other Stories of Spanking and Love by Eve Howard (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $46.81Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $41.39Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ninth volume of Shadow Lane is something of a time machine, with its opening story set in The Summer of Love, when a tough marine recruiter falls hard for the adorable hippie girl he has just spanked even harder. (Long time fans will appreciate the fact that the Sergeant is Michael Flagg's dad.) The history of Hugo Sands begins in the 1980's, with a series of spanking romances between the esoteric magazine publisher and the playfully submissive young women who cross his path seeking adventure and fortuitously fall into his well-tailored lap. Cut to Random Point at the Millennium, where handsome former-detective Michael Flagg acquires a tavern and inches ever closer to the conquest of his elusive Marguerite, pausing only to civilize his tomboy of a barmaid along the way. Elsewhere in the village the contrary Pamela is taken up by the master she deserves, the irreverent Susan Ross receives a long awaited comeuppance from an unexpected quarter, and the amiable Sloan Taylor finds the love of his life in the aisles of his enchanted bookshop. Meanwhile, on the West Coast, bold Brooke Neuman finances her freshman year at film school working at a Hollywood dungeon, where her insolence arouses the interest of a cynical screenwriter whom she infuriates, bewitches and neatly slays on the alter of love. B&D fireworks of every description illuminate the battle of the sexes in Random Point on New Year's Eve. About the Author In Random Point, everything is linked to spanking and this is true for the author of the Shadow Lane vels as well. Eve Howard has been writing and producing spanking erotica since the 1980's. Eve has written, directed and produced over 150 spanking videos. Female-friendly and designed to make people feel good, rather than guilty, about being into spanking, Eve suggests an irreverent alternative to the all or thing B&D subculture portrayed in such beloved classics as The Story of O. Many spanking fans have discovered the real life spanking scene by following the same patterns of social networking as described in the Shadow Lane vels. And for almost twenty years, Eve's company Shadow Lane has been one of the primary social organs of the real life spanking scene. There are nine titles in the Shadow Lane series and Eve is currently working on Volume 10. She lives with her husband Tony Elka and their three cats in Las Vegas.
- Author(s)Eve Howard
- PublisherCCB Publishing
- Date of Publication28/09/2009
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCCB Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight631 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $59.86Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.52
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.