All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
About this product
- DescriptionFebruary, 1212. Sir Josse d'Acquin and Helewise are summoned to Southfire Hall, where Josse's elderly uncle, Hugh, lies dying, surrounded by his children. But the pair soon discovers that Hugh's ill health is t the only cause of distress in the house: for Hugh's son and heir, Herbert, has taken an unpleasant new wife, the widowed Lady Cyrille. Josse and Helewise are distracted by the discovery of an injured young man on the road outside on the evening of their arrival, but the longer they remain in the house, the more they feel that something is very wrong. What happened to Josse's cousin Aeleis, who one speaks of? Where is Lady Cyrille's small son? And why do they both feel as if the house itself is alive - and threatened by approaching evil?
- Author BiographyAlys Clare lives in the English countryside, where her novels are set. She went to school in Tonbridge and later studied archaeology at the University of Kent.
- Author(s)Alys Clare
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication10/06/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Hawkenlye Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight425 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.