All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's the long-awaited continuation of THE COLONIZATION SERIES by acclaimed sixteen year old author Jack Drummond. It's been six months since the events that transpired at the Atoka Research Facility in Alaska. Elizabeth Chase finds herself revoked of her status in the FBI and left without answers, as well as two weeks of her life unaccounted for. For six months, Malcolm Reed has gone unheard of. Until w. When Reed unexpectedly turns up in New Mexico, it becomes a race against time for Chase as she races across the United States with hopes that she can find her partner before the government can close in around them both and cover up the truth. But the government is t the only force standing in her way of finding Reed in time, and Chase finds herself relying upon the aid of a man who is just as much of a ghost as Malcolm Reed himself.
- Author BiographySixteen year old Jack Drummond grew up in Eastern Kentucky and Southern West Virginia and currently resides in the hills of East Tennessee. He enjoys harnessing his artistic writing skills to build up thrilling suspense in his works of fiction.
- Author(s)Jack Drummond
- Date of Publication20/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.