Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionWhile the English faltered at establishing their earliest colonies in Virginia, the Spanish had explored the American Southwest and built enduring settlements some fifteen hundred miles from their capital at Mexico City. These early adventurers and clergy went into the territory, many motivated by greed and others by an obsessed desire to save the souls of natives, and Santa Fe quickly became the jewel of the region. A century later, two pampered women of wealth ventured into the territory and are exposed to the true burdens and joys of life. Their lives are intertwined with that of a Spanish captain as he strives to deal with a crazed padre, marauding natives, and a power-hungry aristocratic don enslaving the friendly native population.
- Author(s)O G Diaz
- Date of Publication11/05/2016
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight671 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.