CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionA witty, sharp and poignant love story and satire set in the seamy world of Seventies swinging in suburban Solihull.
- Author BiographyIMOGEN EDWARDS-JONES is a freelance journalist who writes for a variety of newspapers and magazines including The Sunday Times, the Independent, the Daily Mail, the Guardian, the Evening Standard, Elle, Arena, Tatler and The Times. She is the author of one previous novel, MY CANAPAe HELL
- Author(s)Imogen Edwards-Jones
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication07/11/2002
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date11/05/2007
- Weight224 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.