All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat was life like as leader of the Zulu Kingdom in Africa? Why t let Shaka Zulu tell you about it? You ll read about his triumphant victories and agonizing defeats, as well as learning what day-to-day life was like for the Zulu people. A postscript explains how and what happened after he died.
- Author(s)Richard Spilsbury
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHero Journals
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight340 g
- Width190 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.